Features: Women's Pearl Ring Band with looped band design
- Designer ring with 10-11mm diameter white Freshwater cultured pearls. Can be worn on any occasion, whether formal evening event or everyday casual. AAA Quality.
- Real pearl with thick and iridescent nacre. The pearl is mounted on the finest quality .925 Sterling Silver band with dazzling Cubic Zirconia gemstones.
Details: This beautiful pearl ring would be the perfect gift for any occasion. The ring features a Quality Freshwater pearl, hand picked for its gorgeous luster and overtones. The pearl is set with dazzling crystals on the finest sterling silver mounting. PLEASE NOTE: Appraisal certificates are not included.
One Year Warranty Included. (Important: Damage due to resizing or alterations are NOT covered. Lost or stolen items are also NOT covered under our one year warranty plan.)
STORING YOUR STERLING SILVER JEWELRY
Oxygen and moisture in the air will tarnish real Sterling Silver Jewelry, so it's important to properly store your jewelry to help minimize the oxidation process. Here are a few storage tips:
- Store in an area with low humidity (no bathroom storage).
- Store each piece in an airtight bag (i.e. Ziploc).
- Place a packet of silica or piece of chalk in the storage bag.
- For Necklaces and Bracelets: Keep clasps and closures unhooked to avoid moisture buildup.
WEARING YOUR STERLING SILVER JEWELRY:
Tip: You can avoid tarnish by wearing your jewelry often! The natural oils in your skin will actually help protect and clean the silver. However, there are certain activities that can cause your jewelry to lose its luster quickly! You should remove your Sterling Silver jewelry before doing any of the following:
- Working Out
- Applying Hairspray or Hair Products
- Putting on Lotion and Makeup
CLEANING YOUR STERLING SILVER JEWELRY:
Even the best-cared-for jewelry will sometimes require cleaning. Polishing your sterling silver jewelry will typically be the best way to clean it. Be sure to do the following:
- Use a non-abrasive cloth to avoid scratching.
- Move to a new section of the cloth regularly.
- Avoid areas that are intentionally oxidized as part of the design.
- Do not rub in a circular pattern, instead follow the grain of the silver if possible.